- We pick-up of guests was done by a traditional village leaders and was welcomed by a guest using a Sapuk (Sapuk called sasak language for traditional hat) and traditional music Gendang Belek. https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyongkolan
- Guests walked to the stage and were welcomed by the food brought by women who used traditional diamond clothes as far as 200 m towards the dining and stage area
- After dinner the program continue as follows:
- Gendag Belek dance performance
- Bejangeran (guests dance with local dancers).
- Perisean ( night sticks fighting )
- The ending program with Gendang Belek and guests giving donations for activities the education
Detail information or book the Tetebatu Culture Day Program please E-mail Us Here